TERMS & CONDITIONS
Food and Wine with Love Platforms
Welcome to Food and Wine with Love
- Our mission is to share grow and support the local food industry. The Food and Wine with Love platforms offer the ability to stay connected with all kinds of food providers, and food providers to stay connected with your local and bigger community.
- Food providers You are responsible for the content that you provide in your listings. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to list content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party or any applicable laws. You have the right food permits, home kitchen permits, relevant up to date insurances, fully registered with your local councils and Covid19 -safe plans.
- Consumers/users You are responsible for the purchases you make. You will ensure you are happy with the providers and have made your own investigation to ascertain the services, food and wine you purchase meet the safe criteria outline by the local government.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by the listing owners. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Peninsula Food and Wine with Loves platform.
- Dissatisfaction In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase or interactions with vendors you will make direct contact with the listing business and provide a copy of your dissatisfaction to us.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or our policies, you can initiate a report by contacting us.
Please make sure to read it, because, by using all our platforms under Food and Wine with Love and Peninsula Food with Love, you consent to these terms.
The Mission of Food and Wine with Love Platforms
Our mission is to share and grow the Food and Wine Industry Australia wide. The Food and Wine with Love Platforms is a place to connect locals with food and wine businesses.
Using the Food and Wine with Love Platforms
- Who Can Use It Use of out Platforms by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to these Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of someone else or an entity, you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind that person or entity to this Agreement.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your Food and Wine with Love account if you violate any of our policies or for any other reason.
- Changes to the Food and Wine with Love Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the Food and Wine with Love Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Food and Wine with Love Platform. Feel free to submit feedback by contacting. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.